Hog2PC Disk Save

I'm having a lot of trouble saving to disk. I'm running Hog2PC on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp and Windows XP pro. I have no trouble saving to a new disk, but if I load a show from a disk, I cannot save to that same disk. The message is that there is not enough room on the disk. It's a small show, besides which on large shows I've done it just saves to multiple disks.

Any suggestions? At least floppys are cheap!

Thanks
Parents
  • Thanks Brad. Good to hear from you. It's really odd because I don't recall having this issue before. Even if I go to quit the program and it asks if I want to save the show. I say yes and it asks if it's OK to overwrite the existing show. I say yes again and get the same message.

Sure, I can save to the hard drive and dump from there or use new floppies each time. It's not that big a thing as I'm just doing this to clean up an existing show prior to seeing a real console and the rig. Or maybe I'll just borrow a HogII from Delicate.

Hope that you're well. I'll give a call next time in Austin,
  • Thanks Brad. Good to hear from you. It's really odd because I don't recall having this issue before. Even if I go to quit the program and it asks if I want to save the show. I say yes and it asks if it's OK to overwrite the existing show. I say yes again and get the same message.

Sure, I can save to the hard drive and dump from there or use new floppies each time. It's not that big a thing as I'm just doing this to clean up an existing show prior to seeing a real console and the rig. Or maybe I'll just borrow a HogII from Delicate.

Hope that you're well. I'll give a call next time in Austin,
Children
No Data
Related