Hog2PC Midi In Driver Error

Hi,
I'm running Hog2PC 3.4.3.123 with a WholeHog 3 Programming Wing. Had to send the Programming wing back to High End to fix a USB problem, (laptop wasn't communicating with it properly). Got it back the other day and the USB problem has been fixed, however now everytime I start Hog2PC I get an error message saying "Midi In Driver Error - please try again: : A device ID has been used that is out of range for your system." I'm guessing that midi id for the Programming wing got changed somehow, but I have no idea how to go about changing it. I'm sure it's something really easy and stupid, but I am at a loss and getting very tired of running the show off of the virtual wing.

Thank you!
Parents
  • thanks, disabling the Midi In did get rid of the Error massage. The wing is still not responding though, (lights up briefly during startup and trackball works, but nothing else responds, LED's don't even light up). I've tried switching power supplies, USB cables, etc. and according to the Device Manager in Windows XP the USB is working properly.

I'm thinking the Midi In may have been a red herring and the problem lies elsewhere. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
  • thanks, disabling the Midi In did get rid of the Error massage. The wing is still not responding though, (lights up briefly during startup and trackball works, but nothing else responds, LED's don't even light up). I've tried switching power supplies, USB cables, etc. and according to the Device Manager in Windows XP the USB is working properly.

I'm thinking the Midi In may have been a red herring and the problem lies elsewhere. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Children
No Data
Related