Quick Question

So I have downloaded the hog 3 software and have been playing with it, but I don't know for sure if my widget will support hog 3pc. It has a hog 3 case, but from what I understand some of the hog 2pc widgets got hog 3pc case put on them.

So my question is... would attempting to run hog 3pc through a hog 2 widget possibly damage the hog 2 widget?
Parents
  • Hello-
    Check out this technote available online: www.flyingpig.com/support/Hog3PCWidgetUpgradeRequirements.pdf

It will tell you how to determine your widget's ID number and also how to find out if it has been upgraded to Hog3PC. Not all upgraded widgets have the silver oval around the port as adding that extra bit of bling doesn't add any functionality. It looks nice, but since it's not necessary: some people are skipping it.

If your widget needs an upgrade, contact your High End dealer and provide them with your widget's serial number and ID number.

Thanks
    Cat
  • Hello-
    Check out this technote available online: www.flyingpig.com/support/Hog3PCWidgetUpgradeRequirements.pdf

It will tell you how to determine your widget's ID number and also how to find out if it has been upgraded to Hog3PC. Not all upgraded widgets have the silver oval around the port as adding that extra bit of bling doesn't add any functionality. It looks nice, but since it's not necessary: some people are skipping it.

If your widget needs an upgrade, contact your High End dealer and provide them with your widget's serial number and ID number.

Thanks
    Cat
Children
No Data
Related