Generic LED Fixture Library with Intensity

Is there a generic LED fixture library that has RGB and Intensity just like the HOG III generic LED fixture? The only thing I find in the HOG II Utility page is a three channel RGG....nothing that has RGB+Intensity...unless I missed it.
Parents
  • Nope...nothing like that on H2 unless the fixture has it built in as a separate channel.

This is one of the many improvements made from the H2 direct fixture model to the H3 abstract fixture model for profiles.

You can use a H2 profile that has 3 intensities (one per R-G-B) so it follows Masters when they are dimmed via fader, etc.

I have attached the profile I used to use on H2 for RGB-LEDs. It is the "kind = +" lines in the code that allows for the multiple intensities.

Not exactly the answer I'm sure you were looking for, but I hope this helps.:)
  • Nope...nothing like that on H2 unless the fixture has it built in as a separate channel.

This is one of the many improvements made from the H2 direct fixture model to the H3 abstract fixture model for profiles.

You can use a H2 profile that has 3 intensities (one per R-G-B) so it follows Masters when they are dimmed via fader, etc.

I have attached the profile I used to use on H2 for RGB-LEDs. It is the "kind = +" lines in the code that allows for the multiple intensities.

Not exactly the answer I'm sure you were looking for, but I hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data
Related