Trouble updating fixture library for Offline

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me.

Recently, I worked on a show using Studio Color PC Beam instruments, and I am trying to recreate it on Hog 2 offline. So far I have been unable to find the fixture library entry for the instrument, as it does not seem to be included in the updated Hog 2 library I downloaded from Flying Pig. Are the fixture libraries for Hog 3 Compatible?

Additionally, I am at an impasse in trying to update the fixture library for the Offline. The show's done, but for future reference I want to be able to do it on the spot.

Any ideas? Thank you very much. :wall:
Parents
  • Outdoorseyguy,

I am not sure which fixture you are looking for, but all High End Fixtures are in the standard Wholehog 2 libraries. You named the "Studio Color PC Beam". You are either using "Studio Color" or "Studio Beam". The Studio Beam was originally called "Studio Beam PC" but the PC portion of the name was dropped. IF you can look at the front of your fixture you will be able to read the name and then use the correct fixture library.

In regards to creating your own libraries, you can learn more about creating custom libraries by reading the Wholehog 2 user manual starting at page 165.
  • Outdoorseyguy,

I am not sure which fixture you are looking for, but all High End Fixtures are in the standard Wholehog 2 libraries. You named the "Studio Color PC Beam". You are either using "Studio Color" or "Studio Beam". The Studio Beam was originally called "Studio Beam PC" but the PC portion of the name was dropped. IF you can look at the front of your fixture you will be able to read the name and then use the correct fixture library.

In regards to creating your own libraries, you can learn more about creating custom libraries by reading the Wholehog 2 user manual starting at page 165.
Children
No Data
Related