fixture profiles

I'm Looking for Hog 2 fixture profiles for Elation Profile spot575 and Opti RGB
anyone has them.... Thanks
Parents
  • I am brand new to a hog 1000 (literally the company got it 2 days ago).... I have started to read the pdf's on the hog website adjacent to the software suggested on some of the forums I have been to so far.... Basically I am looking for any off line tutorial, readings and all around info on programming and adding new fixtures.... As well as any the detailed explanations on the terms used in the "_lib.lib" file.... As a side note, the majority of the fixtures we use are TEI (Telexports) units out of Miami....
    Thanks to anyone who can give even a shred of guidance....

Mario-Gabriel :D
    "el paisita"
  • I am brand new to a hog 1000 (literally the company got it 2 days ago).... I have started to read the pdf's on the hog website adjacent to the software suggested on some of the forums I have been to so far.... Basically I am looking for any off line tutorial, readings and all around info on programming and adding new fixtures.... As well as any the detailed explanations on the terms used in the "_lib.lib" file.... As a side note, the majority of the fixtures we use are TEI (Telexports) units out of Miami....
    Thanks to anyone who can give even a shred of guidance....

Mario-Gabriel :D
    "el paisita"
Children
No Data
Related