Martin RS485 protocol

I read in ”Martin pro news” from September 1994 an interview of Nils Thorjussen there he taked about the new Wholehog II. He said “Furthermore, we can output as many as four different protocols simontaneously, which means even DMX alongside Martin.”

I wonder if this is possible? Is there any other consoles which also can do this (HOG 1000, Echelon and so on)?
Parents
  • The early Wholehog 2 console did indeed output Martin, HES and other protocols as well as DMX. However in later versions of software this code was removed as DMX became the standard. Just like older features of the Wholehog 2 software (instalook) you can not access this any longer as its time as passed.

I supposed if you could find an old v1.x versions of Wholehog software you could use that, but then the software and feature set will be so old it probably will not be worth it.
  • The early Wholehog 2 console did indeed output Martin, HES and other protocols as well as DMX. However in later versions of software this code was removed as DMX became the standard. Just like older features of the Wholehog 2 software (instalook) you can not access this any longer as its time as passed.

I supposed if you could find an old v1.x versions of Wholehog software you could use that, but then the software and feature set will be so old it probably will not be worth it.
Children
No Data
Related