Stop Recorded Macro

I have a recorded macro I use to do desk channel checks for my 100 desk channels. However, there are instances where I need to stop in the middle. Is there any way to stop other than PIG + RELEASE?
Parents
  • I'm not sure using macro's would be the most efficient way of doing a channel check.

I would suggest writing a cue list for your channel check. That way you can stop / start / reverse to your hearts content. Certainly adjusting items like timing between cues (channels) would be a hell of alot easier than any macro edit.

For example:

Cue 1 channel 1
    Cue 2 channel 2
    Cue 3 channel 3
    Ect..
    Ect..

Also, if you have moving lights it's much easier to create specific checks for them if there in a cue format.

Good luck.

What kind of macro were you trying to stop? Comment macros or Keystroke macro's?:)

jf
  • I'm not sure using macro's would be the most efficient way of doing a channel check.

I would suggest writing a cue list for your channel check. That way you can stop / start / reverse to your hearts content. Certainly adjusting items like timing between cues (channels) would be a hell of alot easier than any macro edit.

For example:

Cue 1 channel 1
    Cue 2 channel 2
    Cue 3 channel 3
    Ect..
    Ect..

Also, if you have moving lights it's much easier to create specific checks for them if there in a cue format.

Good luck.

What kind of macro were you trying to stop? Comment macros or Keystroke macro's?:)

jf
Children
No Data
Related