Effect on Master with Live Programmer?

Is there anyway to playback a movement effect from a master while using the Live Programmer for positions, or will the programmer always override it?

Also, is there a way to use Choose + Go to move through a cuelist WITHOUT changing the cue until you hit the flash button or Go buttin on it's own?
I think I did it once but I can't seem to recreate it.

thanks
Parents
  • Is there anyway to playback a movement effect from a master while using the Live Programmer for positions, or will the programmer always override it?

The PROGRAMMER (as its currently set up) will always override running cuelist, unless you're in blind.

Also, is there a way to use Choose + Go to move through a cuelist WITHOUT changing the cue until you hit the flash button or Go buttin on it's own?

thanks

I'm not in front of my console to check this out, but I believe if you have you're cuelist open you may be able to use the up and down arrow keys in the programmer to navigate the list. You also may be able to click the cell next to the cue you want to "activate" with your mouse then press GO/Flash button. You also should investigate using the GOTO Button under the Main Playback Controls.

1) Press Choose above the Master you want to activate
    2) Press Goto Cue "#" ENTER]
  • Is there anyway to playback a movement effect from a master while using the Live Programmer for positions, or will the programmer always override it?

The PROGRAMMER (as its currently set up) will always override running cuelist, unless you're in blind.

thanks

I'm not in front of my console to check this out, but I believe if you have you're cuelist open you may be able to use the up and down arrow keys in the programmer to navigate the list. You also may be able to click the cell next to the cue you want to "activate" with your mouse then press GO/Flash button. You also should investigate using the GOTO Button under the Main Playback Controls.

1) Press Choose above the Master you want to activate
    2) Press Goto Cue "#" ENTER]
Children
No Data
Related