Timecode on IPC not responding in Hog 2

Hi, I'm having an issue with timecode on IPC. It sees timecode fine but doesn't fire the cue at the appropriate time. It did a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to be very reliable. I tried entering the values normally and also using Learn Timing. I also tried it with the actual timecode feed and also Simulate. I then went to my computer and tried it with Hog2PC and everything worked fine. Does the console maybe need a restart? Am I missing something? Thanks for any assistance.

Eric
Parents
  • Eric,

It can be tough to diagnose Timecode problems from your description, however you might want to ensure your timecode source is reliable.

Also with Hog 2 the list requires a manual GO to start running via timecode. Furthmore if you reach the end of the list and then want the timecode to restart at an earlier time it will not function. This is because it sees the list as "ended". So a good Hog 2 tip is to put a dummy cue at the end of the list with a "never ending" wait time (99999 sec). Then your list will never "end" and the timecode restarting will jump the list back to the beginning.

If you are having further problems you should contact support directly at 800-890-8989 or support@flyingpig.com This way they can help your troubleshoot over the phone or email.
  • Eric,

It can be tough to diagnose Timecode problems from your description, however you might want to ensure your timecode source is reliable.

Also with Hog 2 the list requires a manual GO to start running via timecode. Furthmore if you reach the end of the list and then want the timecode to restart at an earlier time it will not function. This is because it sees the list as "ended". So a good Hog 2 tip is to put a dummy cue at the end of the list with a "never ending" wait time (99999 sec). Then your list will never "end" and the timecode restarting will jump the list back to the beginning.

If you are having further problems you should contact support directly at 800-890-8989 or support@flyingpig.com This way they can help your troubleshoot over the phone or email.
Children
No Data
Related