Timecode on IPC not responding in Hog 2

Hi, I'm having an issue with timecode on IPC. It sees timecode fine but doesn't fire the cue at the appropriate time. It did a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to be very reliable. I tried entering the values normally and also using Learn Timing. I also tried it with the actual timecode feed and also Simulate. I then went to my computer and tried it with Hog2PC and everything worked fine. Does the console maybe need a restart? Am I missing something? Thanks for any assistance.

Eric
Parents
  • Just so I understand correctly, if I have say 25 manual cues and then the next is a timecode cue. I would put in a dummy 26th cue that could auto-follow from the 25th to act as the manual GO. (would this work as an auto follow since I'm not actually pressing GO?) The timecode cue would then be the 27th. In the 25th cue I would also have a comment macro to turn on timecode. Would this be the correct method to accomplish this?

Thanks
    Eric
  • Just so I understand correctly, if I have say 25 manual cues and then the next is a timecode cue. I would put in a dummy 26th cue that could auto-follow from the 25th to act as the manual GO. (would this work as an auto follow since I'm not actually pressing GO?) The timecode cue would then be the 27th. In the 25th cue I would also have a comment macro to turn on timecode. Would this be the correct method to accomplish this?

Thanks
    Eric
Children
No Data
Related