Problem

Hello,

I am trying to load a show with a custom fixture profile that I created with wholehog2 library generator, the problem is that when I hit load show on the main loading screen it comes up with "unable to read functions resource file - if functions.txt has been modified the show may not load correctly. Continue with load?" I hit the check mark and "the file is incompatible with this version of the software. load has aborted"

What should I do? :dunce:

(btw I am completely new to the hog 2)
Parents
  • Well quite a few things jump out at me at first glance....:Eyecrazy:

- The manufacturer # of 250 seems very high....try 99 for both fixture number and manufacturer number.

- the color paramter should have a "u" in it so it reads "colour"

- does your fixture truly have the shutter on the colour + gobo parameters?!?! or is there a separate intensity channel somewhere that is missing? Surely the shutter cannot be controlled by two different parameters?!?!

- remove the lines "movement = normal" from both colour and gobo....these are only for Pan and Tilt

- remove the "Pan" and "Tilt" from the last lines of the Pan & Tilt parameters so they read: "range = 0, 255, noauto"

Hopefully this gets it for you.:cool:
  • Well quite a few things jump out at me at first glance....:Eyecrazy:

- The manufacturer # of 250 seems very high....try 99 for both fixture number and manufacturer number.

- the color paramter should have a "u" in it so it reads "colour"

- does your fixture truly have the shutter on the colour + gobo parameters?!?! or is there a separate intensity channel somewhere that is missing? Surely the shutter cannot be controlled by two different parameters?!?!

- remove the lines "movement = normal" from both colour and gobo....these are only for Pan and Tilt

- remove the "Pan" and "Tilt" from the last lines of the Pan & Tilt parameters so they read: "range = 0, 255, noauto"

Hopefully this gets it for you.:cool:
Children
No Data
Related