Hog500 - need effects

Hi,
I'm looking for or a way to make a 'Can Can' that works for PAN instead of TILT. The console has this for Pan, is there a way to change it. or is there somewhere to download this and other effects?
Parents
  • Thanks! I did this easily, and it works great with my technobeams, I also have some Coemar 250s, which didn't take to the effect, and I can't figure out why. I tried to add the effect to the position I had which was all fixtures facing the crowd. the Technos did fine, but the coemars all faced inward (90 degrees to where they were) instead of out, causing the pan to swing across the curtain. Any ideas?

Also, when using the programmer (hog500) I can't figure out how to take out an effect without clearing the entire contents of the programmer. the manual says to select the fixtures and press knockout in the - but I couldn't find 'knockout' in the effects menu
    I tried 'undo + parameter wheel'
    I also tired 'undo + effect' which I thought would work but didn't.
  • Thanks! I did this easily, and it works great with my technobeams, I also have some Coemar 250s, which didn't take to the effect, and I can't figure out why. I tried to add the effect to the position I had which was all fixtures facing the crowd. the Technos did fine, but the coemars all faced inward (90 degrees to where they were) instead of out, causing the pan to swing across the curtain. Any ideas?

Also, when using the programmer (hog500) I can't figure out how to take out an effect without clearing the entire contents of the programmer. the manual says to select the fixtures and press knockout in the - but I couldn't find 'knockout' in the effects menu
    I tried 'undo + parameter wheel'
    I also tired 'undo + effect' which I thought would work but didn't.
Children
No Data
Related