hi.

in the "wholehog2 hand book" the vir of the o.s system is 4.0

but i cant find the it!

i have Last Official Release: V3.3 from the highend website

where can i find the 4.0 o.s?

thanks

shai shtarker
Parents
  • Don't assume that BETA 4.0 is better just because the number is larger.

What problems are you having with 3.3 that make you want to upgrade? If you explain what's happening, perhaps there's a work-around.

If you insist on trying it, Page 9 of the Wholehog II handbook has the software upgrade instructions.

I don't have the list of known problems with 4.0 (Brad might have a copy sitting around), but we don't consider it reliable enough to use on shows.

As I recall, the major change in 4.0 were partial support for talkback (which only works with specific fixtures) and curve editor.
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/manuals/updates.shtml
  • Don't assume that BETA 4.0 is better just because the number is larger.

What problems are you having with 3.3 that make you want to upgrade? If you explain what's happening, perhaps there's a work-around.

If you insist on trying it, Page 9 of the Wholehog II handbook has the software upgrade instructions.

I don't have the list of known problems with 4.0 (Brad might have a copy sitting around), but we don't consider it reliable enough to use on shows.

As I recall, the major change in 4.0 were partial support for talkback (which only works with specific fixtures) and curve editor.
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog2/manuals/updates.shtml
Children
No Data
Related