What do these buttons do? Hog500

there are a few buttons on my 500 that I don't understand.

First is the "Menus" button - I know what this does on a 1k but not the 500

"Cue" (top right of programmer, above 'list')

There is also a blank button in that group of buttons

and a blank button which is 4 buttons above 'go to'

and there is another blank button somewhere in the programmer
Parents
  • [quote=lightbright]there are a few buttons on my 500 that I don't understand.

It has been AGES since I've been near a 500 (it still surprises me that people are still using them with the cost of RoadHog or H3PC systems nowadays and the considerable software advantages over the 500 and 1000), but if memory serves....

The MENU button works only when you have an external monitor hooked up, and then it behaves similarly to the 1000

The CUE is used when making edits or recording.....ie - RECORD-LIST ###-CUE ### or LOAD CUE###

The blank buttons probably don't do anything....unless they are a regular button that has had the silk screen label worn off from use......press one and see if anything happens in the command line.....also try the event monitor from control panel to find out.

Hope this helps:)
  • [quote=lightbright]there are a few buttons on my 500 that I don't understand.

It has been AGES since I've been near a 500 (it still surprises me that people are still using them with the cost of RoadHog or H3PC systems nowadays and the considerable software advantages over the 500 and 1000), but if memory serves....

The MENU button works only when you have an external monitor hooked up, and then it behaves similarly to the 1000

The CUE is used when making edits or recording.....ie - RECORD-LIST ###-CUE ### or LOAD CUE###

The blank buttons probably don't do anything....unless they are a regular button that has had the silk screen label worn off from use......press one and see if anything happens in the command line.....also try the event monitor from control panel to find out.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related