Help on the WH 1000

First time using this board. I am using High End Studio Spot 575's.
I want to create some "looks" with the movers to pull into the cue's at a later time. In other words, I don't want to have to recreate each moving look for each cue. I have only a day to program cues for 32 songs and I am very frustrated. I have tried palletts, groups, and cues. I cant get all the attributes save and then recalled on any of these things.

If anybody can tell me what I am doing wrong, it will save me hours of work. I am not the one running the board for the shows and I need to make it easy for the operator to press "go" at the right time in each song.

Thanks
Parents
  • okay it should be in the manual, but recording is the same as a normal cue, build your look and hit record then click the list number you want with the mouse

assuming you are running an external monitor hit monitor / group / list in that order

to playback cues on the lists, click on them with the mouse, and click the the mouse and press release to release them

check loading cues in the manual i can't remember the exact keystrokes but load the cue then you can re record it wherever you want

these lists a virtual playbacks the same as the 16 on the board itself and when you record to the ones on the board you will notice that it will come up in the lists, if you press "set" then type in a name you can name the looks as well
  • okay it should be in the manual, but recording is the same as a normal cue, build your look and hit record then click the list number you want with the mouse

assuming you are running an external monitor hit monitor / group / list in that order

to playback cues on the lists, click on them with the mouse, and click the the mouse and press release to release them

check loading cues in the manual i can't remember the exact keystrokes but load the cue then you can re record it wherever you want

these lists a virtual playbacks the same as the 16 on the board itself and when you record to the ones on the board you will notice that it will come up in the lists, if you press "set" then type in a name you can name the looks as well
Children
No Data
Related