Help on the WH 1000

First time using this board. I am using High End Studio Spot 575's.
I want to create some "looks" with the movers to pull into the cue's at a later time. In other words, I don't want to have to recreate each moving look for each cue. I have only a day to program cues for 32 songs and I am very frustrated. I have tried palletts, groups, and cues. I cant get all the attributes save and then recalled on any of these things.

If anybody can tell me what I am doing wrong, it will save me hours of work. I am not the one running the board for the shows and I need to make it easy for the operator to press "go" at the right time in each song.

Thanks
Parents
  • This really should be in the H2 section of the forums.

If you want to use Virtual Lists on an H2 desk you will need to first be sure they are enabled from the Control Panel.

You can trigger Virtual Lists as previously stated or fire them with Comment Macros with the syntax:
    >L (to Go)
    >J (to Release)
    in the Comment column of a culist....there is more info in the manual on Comment Macros.

You should be able to create FX palettes though, by setting the look you want and then recording it into an open FX palette....make sure you use the proper masking (Use: IFCB) when recording to keep the base values in there.

The H1K has a "crippled" FX engine compared to the full H2 desk, though so you will have some limitations.

To load a cue on H2 simply type Load List ### Cue ### Enter to send cue info into the Programmer, or select the Master the list is on and type Load Cue ### Enter, or for a Virtual List, click and hold the list then Load Cue ### Enter.

Hope this helps:)
  • This really should be in the H2 section of the forums.

If you want to use Virtual Lists on an H2 desk you will need to first be sure they are enabled from the Control Panel.

You can trigger Virtual Lists as previously stated or fire them with Comment Macros with the syntax:
    >L (to Go)
    >J (to Release)
    in the Comment column of a culist....there is more info in the manual on Comment Macros.

You should be able to create FX palettes though, by setting the look you want and then recording it into an open FX palette....make sure you use the proper masking (Use: IFCB) when recording to keep the base values in there.

The H1K has a "crippled" FX engine compared to the full H2 desk, though so you will have some limitations.

To load a cue on H2 simply type Load List ### Cue ### Enter to send cue info into the Programmer, or select the Master the list is on and type Load Cue ### Enter, or for a Virtual List, click and hold the list then Load Cue ### Enter.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data
Related