Hog PC 2 - MacBook Pro - Encoder Wheels

I hope somebody may be able to help with this! I hope it is not a case of RTFM but Hog Pc 2 operates well loading shows for a installation programmed on a desk BUT if I need to adjust anything using the wheels they only take the values down.... All other functions work and the show is being outputted through a 4 port widget.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz 3GB Ram
Parallels
Windows XP Pro
Parents
  • It's not just a parallels problem. I'm having the same problem with a Compaq tc4200 tablet PC running XP. However, I'm only having the problem when I try to use the tablet's pen as a mouse: using the actual touch-pad mouse works fine.

Specifically, it only scrolls down when on the bottom half of the screen, and up when on the top. If you grab it below the mid-point of the screen and drag all the way past mid-line, it will start to roll upwards. This indicates to me that Hog PC doesn't know what to do with "absolute position" mice (pens are absolute, in that, if you pick it up and set it back down, the mouse instantly moves to wherever you put it down) If you'll notice, when working "normally", Hog PC does not let the mouse move as you roll up or down.

Also, see this thread:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=2138

I tried the suggested steps (minus wsywig), but it didn't solve my problem. Since it does work for Hog 3, and they haven't addressed it in 4 years I doubt that High End cares much about solving this problem. :(
  • It's not just a parallels problem. I'm having the same problem with a Compaq tc4200 tablet PC running XP. However, I'm only having the problem when I try to use the tablet's pen as a mouse: using the actual touch-pad mouse works fine.

Specifically, it only scrolls down when on the bottom half of the screen, and up when on the top. If you grab it below the mid-point of the screen and drag all the way past mid-line, it will start to roll upwards. This indicates to me that Hog PC doesn't know what to do with "absolute position" mice (pens are absolute, in that, if you pick it up and set it back down, the mouse instantly moves to wherever you put it down) If you'll notice, when working "normally", Hog PC does not let the mouse move as you roll up or down.

Also, see this thread:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=2138

I tried the suggested steps (minus wsywig), but it didn't solve my problem. Since it does work for Hog 3, and they haven't addressed it in 4 years I doubt that High End cares much about solving this problem. :(
Children
No Data
Related