Fixture Library Issue HOG 2PC

To all,

Having issues with a new fixture im using on a hog 2 PC system. Im trying to add my midi map as well as a new fixture to the lib.lib file and I cant find it. Im running hog 2pc on a new computer and it has vista. When I open up the show folder I only see manuals,a few DLL files and a ROM file called _lib. NOT_lib.lib. When I try and open this I get a bunch of computer non sense instead of the fixture profiles. Can't even find the midimap.txt. What is going on here, please help ASAP
Parents
  • [quote=CassLD]When I open up the show folder I only see manuals,a few DLL files and a ROM file called _lib. NOT_lib.lib. When I try and open this I get a bunch of computer non sense instead of the fixture profiles. Can't even find the midimap.txt. What is going on here, please help ASAP
    that's not your show folder, that's the folder where Hog2PC's "Program Files" live.

recommended practice is to create new show folders either on an external drive or in C:\Users\Cass\Documents\Flying Pig Systems\Hog 2PC.

once you've Saved your New Show, _lib and midimap will be available for editing.

please review the Operations chapter of the Hog 2PC Handbook for more information about working with a file system.
  • [quote=CassLD]When I open up the show folder I only see manuals,a few DLL files and a ROM file called _lib. NOT_lib.lib. When I try and open this I get a bunch of computer non sense instead of the fixture profiles. Can't even find the midimap.txt. What is going on here, please help ASAP
    that's not your show folder, that's the folder where Hog2PC's "Program Files" live.

recommended practice is to create new show folders either on an external drive or in C:\Users\Cass\Documents\Flying Pig Systems\Hog 2PC.

once you've Saved your New Show, _lib and midimap will be available for editing.

please review the Operations chapter of the Hog 2PC Handbook for more information about working with a file system.
Children
No Data
Related