Fixture Library Issue HOG 2PC

To all,

Having issues with a new fixture im using on a hog 2 PC system. Im trying to add my midi map as well as a new fixture to the lib.lib file and I cant find it. Im running hog 2pc on a new computer and it has vista. When I open up the show folder I only see manuals,a few DLL files and a ROM file called _lib. NOT_lib.lib. When I try and open this I get a bunch of computer non sense instead of the fixture profiles. Can't even find the midimap.txt. What is going on here, please help ASAP
Parents
  • [quote=quinn]out of line, pardner.
    Why? My initial suspicion was that Vista may have been trying to present files without the suffix, which it is known to do, which may have been part of why he couldn't find the file. That, and I don't think H2PC has ever been officially supported on Vista, which makes it a marginal choice for that platoform to start with, so problems would likely be expected, and in greater quantity than on a supported OS.

- Tim
  • [quote=quinn]out of line, pardner.
    Why? My initial suspicion was that Vista may have been trying to present files without the suffix, which it is known to do, which may have been part of why he couldn't find the file. That, and I don't think H2PC has ever been officially supported on Vista, which makes it a marginal choice for that platoform to start with, so problems would likely be expected, and in greater quantity than on a supported OS.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related