Can't save fixtures to a position

for some reason I can no longer save my fixtures to a specific position. I select the fixtures I want in the position they are in.
then I press [Record], then click on the Position Cell that I want, but it grey's out right away and I can't seem to same anything to it. see the screen below so you can see what i see :):

www.derksenweb.com/ftf/hog2screen1.jpg

www.derksenweb.com/ftf/hog2screen2.jpg

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Parents
  • Matt,

How are you getting the fixture into the "position you want"? I have a feeling you are playing a cue then selecting the fixtures then recording the palette. If you have no position data in your programmer at the time of the record, then it will do exactly as you report. If you wish to program in this manner, I suggest that after selecting your fixtures you press pig+Active to touch all parameters. Then you will grab the current position of the fixtures and have this data ready to record into your palette.

If this is not the case, then please provide the exact keystrokes that you are doing and that will help us to determine how to best help.
  • Matt,

How are you getting the fixture into the "position you want"? I have a feeling you are playing a cue then selecting the fixtures then recording the palette. If you have no position data in your programmer at the time of the record, then it will do exactly as you report. If you wish to program in this manner, I suggest that after selecting your fixtures you press pig+Active to touch all parameters. Then you will grab the current position of the fixtures and have this data ready to record into your palette.

If this is not the case, then please provide the exact keystrokes that you are doing and that will help us to determine how to best help.
Children
No Data
Related