Copying Cues

Hi, I feel like this should be pretty simple and I'm just missing something. When copying cues, it doesn't copy the individual times. I've tried clicking Use I and T, but this doesn't seem to affect it. The intensities always carry over fine.

Thanks
Eric
Parents
  • [quote=erock]My mistake, I should also mention that I was clicking State as well.

Thanks
    Eric

Now you have me wondering . . . I honestly don't recall if a copy on H2 OS takes just the cue contents, or the condition of that stack considering tracking. I have always done a "load active" and then saved when I needed to take an entire look, but I can't remember exactly why . . . . so, gonna have to defer back to the High End guys at this point . . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=erock]My mistake, I should also mention that I was clicking State as well.

Thanks
    Eric

Now you have me wondering . . . I honestly don't recall if a copy on H2 OS takes just the cue contents, or the condition of that stack considering tracking. I have always done a "load active" and then saved when I needed to take an entire look, but I can't remember exactly why . . . . so, gonna have to defer back to the High End guys at this point . . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related