Echelon 1k problem

I have a console which doesn't want to fully boot up it gets stuck on the attached screen. however after re booting a number of time we can sometimes get it to load a show.

After shutting down the console we seem to be back where we started.

Have tried connecting mouse with no greater success and all connections on boards look ok.

Also have reloaded software.. We did replace battery just before this started to happen but we started it up and all was fine. We then sent it to the gig and then it started to fault.

does anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong?

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • It looks like it is in the hardware discovery phase, and not seeing something it wants to see . . . you might want to remove/check/reseat all the internal ribbon cables in case one is getting a tad flaky and a module intermittently disappearing.

Oh, and if my manuals are correct, about the only difference between the Echelon and the Hog 1000 is that the Hog has wood end panels, and the banner screen is different. Otherwise, as per the hardware docs, they are the same console . . . (not that that means that HES will support a Jands branded desk, but rather than issues that have been seen on the Hog's will be valid on your Echelon).

And, in case you don't have it, the hardware manual for the Hog/Echelon is available online from Jands - full schematics, you name it . . .

- Tim
  • It looks like it is in the hardware discovery phase, and not seeing something it wants to see . . . you might want to remove/check/reseat all the internal ribbon cables in case one is getting a tad flaky and a module intermittently disappearing.

Oh, and if my manuals are correct, about the only difference between the Echelon and the Hog 1000 is that the Hog has wood end panels, and the banner screen is different. Otherwise, as per the hardware docs, they are the same console . . . (not that that means that HES will support a Jands branded desk, but rather than issues that have been seen on the Hog's will be valid on your Echelon).

And, in case you don't have it, the hardware manual for the Hog/Echelon is available online from Jands - full schematics, you name it . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related