Wholehog2PC help, two technos, second at DMX19 won't work here And there

Well basically I usually fix this by lowering our batton that it is on, and turn it off and on.
I am wondering how I can fix this like if it is during a show. Or how I can fix it.
It only happens when the technos have been plugged in with no actual work happening.
Parents
  • [quote=NeXEA]Well from what I know both instruments are the same. Both have the two lights on that they are receiving so I never though there would be a problem.
    And about the rehome, I have not a clue on how to do that, either from the Hog2PC or the instrument. I have always been able to turn it off, and back on, and then it works.
    Any idea on how I can do a rehome from the Hog2PC or is it strictly instrument done.
    I remember one of my friends had a guy from Olden lighting come out and did something for Lamp ON or something as we have had this problem before.

Our two instruments are High End TechnoBeam Hi. The second one in the DMX wiring is the one messed up.

Thanks for responding.
    On your Hog, go into Beam Parameters, and find the wheel that controls the control channel. Set it to "Home". Then, if the Technobeam is like all other HES fixtures, find the wheel controlling the shutter/strobe, and close it. This should force a rehome from the console. You can also shut the fixture down from the console, by setting the control channel to "Shutdown" and closing the shutter. You might want to make sure that somehow this hasn't errantly found it's way into a cue or something, since that could also cause the problem that you are seeing.

- Tim
  • [quote=NeXEA]Well from what I know both instruments are the same. Both have the two lights on that they are receiving so I never though there would be a problem.
    And about the rehome, I have not a clue on how to do that, either from the Hog2PC or the instrument. I have always been able to turn it off, and back on, and then it works.
    Any idea on how I can do a rehome from the Hog2PC or is it strictly instrument done.
    I remember one of my friends had a guy from Olden lighting come out and did something for Lamp ON or something as we have had this problem before.

Our two instruments are High End TechnoBeam Hi. The second one in the DMX wiring is the one messed up.

Thanks for responding.
    On your Hog, go into Beam Parameters, and find the wheel that controls the control channel. Set it to "Home". Then, if the Technobeam is like all other HES fixtures, find the wheel controlling the shutter/strobe, and close it. This should force a rehome from the console. You can also shut the fixture down from the console, by setting the control channel to "Shutdown" and closing the shutter. You might want to make sure that somehow this hasn't errantly found it's way into a cue or something, since that could also cause the problem that you are seeing.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related