Wholehog2PC help, two technos, second at DMX19 won't work here And there

Well basically I usually fix this by lowering our batton that it is on, and turn it off and on.
I am wondering how I can fix this like if it is during a show. Or how I can fix it.
It only happens when the technos have been plugged in with no actual work happening.
Parents
  • [quote=NeXEA]Alright. I understand, but I can't seem to find the Beam Parameters. Is it under the setup, or is there a shortcut.

On the programmer, you have four major keys - Group, Position, Color and Beam. Hit Beam, and it will assign the first three beam parameters to the wheels - most likely gobo, gobo mode, and gobo rotate. Note that there are soft keys above the screen showing what else can be on those wheels - two of the functions are shutter and control (most likely the last two). Either hit the appropriate soft key, or keep hitting beam until those are on the wheels, and then adjust the wheels accordingly. Sorry I can't tell you exactly how many presses, and/or which wheels, these will appear on, but my Hog is inaccessable at the moment . . .

I am assuming you know how to use the gobos on the Trackspot, yes? If so, you are 95% of the way there . . . . . there is nothing in setup or anything deeper on the console for this - they are core functions of the fixtures, and are defined in the fixture library.

- Tim
  • [quote=NeXEA]Alright. I understand, but I can't seem to find the Beam Parameters. Is it under the setup, or is there a shortcut.

On the programmer, you have four major keys - Group, Position, Color and Beam. Hit Beam, and it will assign the first three beam parameters to the wheels - most likely gobo, gobo mode, and gobo rotate. Note that there are soft keys above the screen showing what else can be on those wheels - two of the functions are shutter and control (most likely the last two). Either hit the appropriate soft key, or keep hitting beam until those are on the wheels, and then adjust the wheels accordingly. Sorry I can't tell you exactly how many presses, and/or which wheels, these will appear on, but my Hog is inaccessable at the moment . . .

I am assuming you know how to use the gobos on the Trackspot, yes? If so, you are 95% of the way there . . . . . there is nothing in setup or anything deeper on the console for this - they are core functions of the fixtures, and are defined in the fixture library.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related