Wholehog2PC help, two technos, second at DMX19 won't work here And there

Well basically I usually fix this by lowering our batton that it is on, and turn it off and on.
I am wondering how I can fix this like if it is during a show. Or how I can fix it.
It only happens when the technos have been plugged in with no actual work happening.
Parents
  • [quote=NeXEA]Alright. I was able to find it and set it to home, and turned the strobe to closed.
    I am away from the technos but will be there tomorrow and shall test it.

Hopefully it works

Please let me know . . . and while that will sure beat the heck out of climbing every time this happens, it would still be nice to know what is going on. Can you also check (before you repower/rehome) if you have any control of anything - like the mirror, or is everything gone? And if you can also look at the display again (unless you have them turned off) and see if there is any error or status displayed. (If they are off, you might want to turn the display back on on this fixture to try to get a handle on what is going on . . . ).

Hopefully one of the HES guys will chime in here with some additional suggestions as well - I know a bunch of HES fixtures, but don't have any Technos myself, so am a tad limited on how much I can help you with there . . .

- Tim
  • [quote=NeXEA]Alright. I was able to find it and set it to home, and turned the strobe to closed.
    I am away from the technos but will be there tomorrow and shall test it.

Hopefully it works

Please let me know . . . and while that will sure beat the heck out of climbing every time this happens, it would still be nice to know what is going on. Can you also check (before you repower/rehome) if you have any control of anything - like the mirror, or is everything gone? And if you can also look at the display again (unless you have them turned off) and see if there is any error or status displayed. (If they are off, you might want to turn the display back on on this fixture to try to get a handle on what is going on . . . ).

Hopefully one of the HES guys will chime in here with some additional suggestions as well - I know a bunch of HES fixtures, but don't have any Technos myself, so am a tad limited on how much I can help you with there . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related