Transfering Hog2pc Files to Hog1000

I have access to a Hog1000. I use the Hog2PC to create shows which I later which to upload to a Hog1000. I attempted to do so last night, but I received an error message.

Unfortunately, I did not note the exact error message or the version of the Hog1000 OS I was running. But in either case, the Hog1000 recognized the disk but refused to load the show files from the Hog2PC. Are the two compatible? If they are, am I missing a step to make this happen?

Stevenson
Parents
  • Hi!

I have the same problem and tried to follow the advises above with no success.
    I use the atest Hog1000 Firmware and current Hog2PC.
    I tried formatting in the desk first and the other way around, I tried copying the files manually.
    I also watched the outputs (only 1 + 2).

It semms I´m something missing here.
    I have saved a show on the Hog1000 and transferred it into Hog2PC. I just added some effects but I also deleted nealy all of the preinstalled effects in Hog2PC.
    I save the show onto the floppy and hen try to load it in our Hog1000.
    Then I get an error message telling me of some incompatibility with Show file and HOg1000.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for my bad english!
  • Hi!

I have the same problem and tried to follow the advises above with no success.
    I use the atest Hog1000 Firmware and current Hog2PC.
    I tried formatting in the desk first and the other way around, I tried copying the files manually.
    I also watched the outputs (only 1 + 2).

It semms I´m something missing here.
    I have saved a show on the Hog1000 and transferred it into Hog2PC. I just added some effects but I also deleted nealy all of the preinstalled effects in Hog2PC.
    I save the show onto the floppy and hen try to load it in our Hog1000.
    Then I get an error message telling me of some incompatibility with Show file and HOg1000.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry for my bad english!
Children
No Data
Related