Library Update

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to update the library of the wholehog 2? Because i'm missing some fixtures like VL 2500 Spot and Wash. So I hoped to store them permanently in the wholehog 2 but I have no idea how to do that. So if there is anybody who can help me.
Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Well just for your future reference, you posted in the Hog 2 forum... The Road Hog runs Hog 3 software. :)

Now, what you require is not hard at all. Simply post a DMX protocal or a link to it in the following forum and Steve will build the library for you.

forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Once you have the file (he will attach it to his post) you can merge that fixture into your showfile and it will appear in the fixture builder.

Best Regards,
  • Hi Chris,

Well just for your future reference, you posted in the Hog 2 forum... The Road Hog runs Hog 3 software. :)

Now, what you require is not hard at all. Simply post a DMX protocal or a link to it in the following forum and Steve will build the library for you.

forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Once you have the file (he will attach it to his post) you can merge that fixture into your showfile and it will appear in the fixture builder.

Best Regards,
Children
No Data
Related