Library Update

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a possibility to update the library of the wholehog 2? Because i'm missing some fixtures like VL 2500 Spot and Wash. So I hoped to store them permanently in the wholehog 2 but I have no idea how to do that. So if there is anybody who can help me.
Parents
  • [quote=Dayne deHaven;41347]I tried to make one myself and when I loaded it into my hog 1000 the @0-full functions don't work

kind = lines should only be used when a function doesn't already exist in FUNCTION.TXT.

what you're seeing will happen when the console-wide definition of the Intensity function's kind has been changed from kind = + (Primary Intensity) to kind = i (Intensity).

check your _lib for any:
    parameter = Intensity
    kind = i
    and remove the kind = i line to let Intensity's kind default to its corresponding entry in FUNCTION.TXT, which needs to be changed back to Intensity = +
  • [quote=Dayne deHaven;41347]I tried to make one myself and when I loaded it into my hog 1000 the @0-full functions don't work

kind = lines should only be used when a function doesn't already exist in FUNCTION.TXT.

what you're seeing will happen when the console-wide definition of the Intensity function's kind has been changed from kind = + (Primary Intensity) to kind = i (Intensity).

check your _lib for any:
    parameter = Intensity
    kind = i
    and remove the kind = i line to let Intensity's kind default to its corresponding entry in FUNCTION.TXT, which needs to be changed back to Intensity = +
Children
No Data
Related