Hog 1000 fixture list's wanted

Hey all :)

I am a new forum member. I run a small light show which consists of mainly highend fixture's, dataflash, studiospots and trackspots. We also have various clay paky fixtues etc etc. When I started many moons ago, I used NJD Datamoons and have always incorporated these into my show. I have now upgraded to a Hog 1000 for control as well as my old Jands Event Plus. I am unable to locate a fixture file for the NJD datmoons, as NJD are not listed as a company in the fixture list for the Hog 1000. I am also looking for fixture file's for Geni 4 way visage (RGB) LED blinders (6 channel or 16 channel mode) and NJD mirage (RGB) LED's.

Can anyone HELP? :)
Parents
  • Sorry to say HES does not create Hog 2 type of libraries any longer, but there is a link on our web site to a program that you can download and then create the fixture libraries yourself.
    Here is the link:
    www.denis-hessberger.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=20&Itemid=35
    Once you create the fixture library you can then copy/past it into the Library file in the show.
    Here is a link that explains how to do that:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/addingHog2libraries.pdf

Then create a start show file to use every time you need these fixtures. You cannot put them into the memory of the console.
  • Sorry to say HES does not create Hog 2 type of libraries any longer, but there is a link on our web site to a program that you can download and then create the fixture libraries yourself.
    Here is the link:
    www.denis-hessberger.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=20&Itemid=35
    Once you create the fixture library you can then copy/past it into the Library file in the show.
    Here is a link that explains how to do that:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/addingHog2libraries.pdf

Then create a start show file to use every time you need these fixtures. You cannot put them into the memory of the console.
Children
No Data
Related