Hog 2PC incompatible with Wholehog 2 transfers.

I have an issue copying shows from my Hog 2PC (Version 3.4.3) to my Wholehog 2 (Version 3.3 Built 177).

The disk reads Can't find Catalogue. And when I try to transfer a show from the Wholehog 2 to my PC... It automatically requests a Disk Format.

As well, How do I add a couple of Elation Fixtures to the already existing library.

If any of these questions can be answered, please hit me up ASAP.

Thanks guys.
Parents
  • Hi Dennis,

>>I did try reloading the HOG OS on the Hog II, and that didn't cure anything, but I do believe it suggests the disk drive is okay.

Actually your results point further to a faulty drive on your Wholehog 2. Usually when they fail, they are no longer able to read/write certain sectors. This explains why it can read from disks written to on that drive, but not read from disks written to on other drives (that are writing to the "bad" sectors).

I suggest replacing the drive in the Wholehog 2 as this is probably where the problem lies.
  • Hi Dennis,

>>I did try reloading the HOG OS on the Hog II, and that didn't cure anything, but I do believe it suggests the disk drive is okay.

Actually your results point further to a faulty drive on your Wholehog 2. Usually when they fail, they are no longer able to read/write certain sectors. This explains why it can read from disks written to on that drive, but not read from disks written to on other drives (that are writing to the "bad" sectors).

I suggest replacing the drive in the Wholehog 2 as this is probably where the problem lies.
Children
No Data
Related