Hog 2PC incompatible with Wholehog 2 transfers.

I have an issue copying shows from my Hog 2PC (Version 3.4.3) to my Wholehog 2 (Version 3.3 Built 177).

The disk reads Can't find Catalogue. And when I try to transfer a show from the Wholehog 2 to my PC... It automatically requests a Disk Format.

As well, How do I add a couple of Elation Fixtures to the already existing library.

If any of these questions can be answered, please hit me up ASAP.

Thanks guys.
Parents
  • [quote=bradpepe;40445]
    I suggest replacing the drive in the Wholehog 2 as this is probably where the problem lies.

I'll give that a try then when I get a chance. I assume there is nothing special about the floppy drives in the HOG II? I keep some spares around for other manufacturers consoles (Expression2x/3, Express, and others,) and haven't found a drive yet that is incompatible. Just want to confirm there is nothing particular about the Whole Hog II floppy drives.

Thanks for your help.

Dennis.
  • [quote=bradpepe;40445]
    I suggest replacing the drive in the Wholehog 2 as this is probably where the problem lies.

I'll give that a try then when I get a chance. I assume there is nothing special about the floppy drives in the HOG II? I keep some spares around for other manufacturers consoles (Expression2x/3, Express, and others,) and haven't found a drive yet that is incompatible. Just want to confirm there is nothing particular about the Whole Hog II floppy drives.

Thanks for your help.

Dennis.
Children
No Data
Related