Hog 1k questions

Hey everyone. I'm doing a tour again this year with a Hog 1k (last year was a hog 500) we're using different fixtures but I want to keep the same song structure in my cue lists. I'm wondering if I can just merge the cue lists from last years show disk. are there any problems that will create? or will it do just what I want it to do: merge just the cue lists for the songs I want keeping just the cue numbers and timing.

I am also looking for information/tips on using the menus for cue lists. the manual doesn't talk about it and I haven't found much online anywhere.
Is there a way to organize which cues appear in each menu? for example if I want menu 1 to be color for my movers and menu 2 to be gobos for the movers, menu 3 to be position etc. is that possible?
Parents
  • you can merge complete cuelists or single cues, but not only cuenumbers and timing.
    you have to merge the complete cuelists and than edit like follow:
    leave the fixtures from last year as they are, just patch them on unused channels/universe
    patch your new fixtures from this year show as you need to ,
    add / progam the new fixtures into your merged cuelists as you need to.
    you dont have to delete the old fixtures from last year because they were patched to "nothing"
    so it doesn`t matter to leave them in your cues.

you can arrange your menus as you like.
    take a look at the usermanual page 81 :
    Customizing the Console >> Menus

Note: you can have cuelists on the menue buttons !! like the HOG2 console on the touchscreen. known as Virtual Masters (VM) with 100% value at the intensity channel !!
    great for busking!!
  • you can merge complete cuelists or single cues, but not only cuenumbers and timing.
    you have to merge the complete cuelists and than edit like follow:
    leave the fixtures from last year as they are, just patch them on unused channels/universe
    patch your new fixtures from this year show as you need to ,
    add / progam the new fixtures into your merged cuelists as you need to.
    you dont have to delete the old fixtures from last year because they were patched to "nothing"
    so it doesn`t matter to leave them in your cues.

you can arrange your menus as you like.
    take a look at the usermanual page 81 :
    Customizing the Console >> Menus

Note: you can have cuelists on the menue buttons !! like the HOG2 console on the touchscreen. known as Virtual Masters (VM) with 100% value at the intensity channel !!
    great for busking!!
Children
No Data
Related