Hog 1k questions

Hey everyone. I'm doing a tour again this year with a Hog 1k (last year was a hog 500) we're using different fixtures but I want to keep the same song structure in my cue lists. I'm wondering if I can just merge the cue lists from last years show disk. are there any problems that will create? or will it do just what I want it to do: merge just the cue lists for the songs I want keeping just the cue numbers and timing.

I am also looking for information/tips on using the menus for cue lists. the manual doesn't talk about it and I haven't found much online anywhere.
Is there a way to organize which cues appear in each menu? for example if I want menu 1 to be color for my movers and menu 2 to be gobos for the movers, menu 3 to be position etc. is that possible?
Parents
  • ahh, ok now i know what you want to do; the same thing i always do on busking shows.

You have only 10 pages at all on the menu bank, not 10 pages for each group of 16 buttons when you define them as cuelist-banks.
    so you can use "just" 160 Cues as VM`s.
    the first 160 Cuelist`s of the cuelistdirectory are accessed to the menu banks.

All of the four "16Button Banks" can have page 1 thru 10
    so you have to take care on which page you are
    (because you have no pagecounter were you can see on which page you are)

the second confusing thing is, that the button led`s just work on the palettes like color, beam, position and group but NOT on cuelist- and macro-menus.

i always assign the button no.16 with a empty cuelist with just a comment macro in it, that says:release cuelists 1 to 16
  • ahh, ok now i know what you want to do; the same thing i always do on busking shows.

You have only 10 pages at all on the menu bank, not 10 pages for each group of 16 buttons when you define them as cuelist-banks.
    so you can use "just" 160 Cues as VM`s.
    the first 160 Cuelist`s of the cuelistdirectory are accessed to the menu banks.

All of the four "16Button Banks" can have page 1 thru 10
    so you have to take care on which page you are
    (because you have no pagecounter were you can see on which page you are)

the second confusing thing is, that the button led`s just work on the palettes like color, beam, position and group but NOT on cuelist- and macro-menus.

i always assign the button no.16 with a empty cuelist with just a comment macro in it, that says:release cuelists 1 to 16
Children
No Data
Related