Hog 1k questions

Hey everyone. I'm doing a tour again this year with a Hog 1k (last year was a hog 500) we're using different fixtures but I want to keep the same song structure in my cue lists. I'm wondering if I can just merge the cue lists from last years show disk. are there any problems that will create? or will it do just what I want it to do: merge just the cue lists for the songs I want keeping just the cue numbers and timing.

I am also looking for information/tips on using the menus for cue lists. the manual doesn't talk about it and I haven't found much online anywhere.
Is there a way to organize which cues appear in each menu? for example if I want menu 1 to be color for my movers and menu 2 to be gobos for the movers, menu 3 to be position etc. is that possible?
Parents
  • Yeah, I knew about the LEDs not working, but that's not really necessary for how I want to use it.
    That's too bad about the 160 list limit. So you're saying that if I wanted to use lists 1-16 for color, and lists 17-32 for beam looks. I just set the menu to 'cuelists' and page down once on the second set of 16 buttons, right?
    How do you do position busking? I've been using a master with one cue for every position. I use 'choose + goto + cue number' after I dial in the 'single cue timing' with 'choose + wheel 1' .
    I wanted to also use the menus for position lists too, but with that limit it won't really work.
    I could use the position palettes in the menus, but I don't want to use the programmer because then I can't use movement effects from the masters.

any thoughts?
  • Yeah, I knew about the LEDs not working, but that's not really necessary for how I want to use it.
    That's too bad about the 160 list limit. So you're saying that if I wanted to use lists 1-16 for color, and lists 17-32 for beam looks. I just set the menu to 'cuelists' and page down once on the second set of 16 buttons, right?
    How do you do position busking? I've been using a master with one cue for every position. I use 'choose + goto + cue number' after I dial in the 'single cue timing' with 'choose + wheel 1' .
    I wanted to also use the menus for position lists too, but with that limit it won't really work.
    I could use the position palettes in the menus, but I don't want to use the programmer because then I can't use movement effects from the masters.

any thoughts?
Children
No Data
Related