Pan and then tilt

I'm running a show with a Hog 1k. I've noticed that my position fades are kind of weird - they're executing pan and then tilt (or vice versa) instead of at the same time, it looks strange. I think I would have noticed this if it was normal.
my Path is set to "linear"

any ideas?
Parents
  • [quote=Channeldave;43841]I'm running a show with a Hog 1k. I've noticed that my position fades are kind of weird - they're executing pan and then tilt (or vice versa) instead of at the same time, it looks strange. I think I would have noticed this if it was normal.

any ideas?

Are you sure the path is "linear" for everything? Since you can change on an item by item basis, one of the params might have gotten tweaked . . .

Otherwise, no idea . . . I have been running 500's and 1K's for years and have never seen this issue . . .

What fixtures?

If all else, try a cold start, and see if it persists. If so, try a new patch/couple cues before you reload your show to see if it is the hardware or your show file . .

- Tim
  • [quote=Channeldave;43841]I'm running a show with a Hog 1k. I've noticed that my position fades are kind of weird - they're executing pan and then tilt (or vice versa) instead of at the same time, it looks strange. I think I would have noticed this if it was normal.

any ideas?

Are you sure the path is "linear" for everything? Since you can change on an item by item basis, one of the params might have gotten tweaked . . .

Otherwise, no idea . . . I have been running 500's and 1K's for years and have never seen this issue . . .

What fixtures?

If all else, try a cold start, and see if it persists. If so, try a new patch/couple cues before you reload your show to see if it is the hardware or your show file . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related