Hog 1000 Battery

I have a Hog 1000 that, despite being around 8 years old, is still working fine but I expect that the battery will be needing replaced in the not too distant future (having heard horror stories of them leaking/corroding and damaging other circuitry within the desk)

Can anyone confirm what type of battery it uses. I'm in the UK so would be looking to get one from CPC or the likes if they have something appropriate.
Parents
  • The Jands tech manual says "Lithium Battery 6126CR" . . . Jands part number ZDC010. At any rate, since it is a lithium cell, it shouldn't leak - it'll just go dead . . . . Oh, and the "I'm dead" test voltage is 2.9 volts . . .

As I recall the last time I was in my console, it appeared to be a pretty generic battery type . . . you might just want to open your console, find out what it is marked, and find a match or cross reference . . .

- Tim
  • The Jands tech manual says "Lithium Battery 6126CR" . . . Jands part number ZDC010. At any rate, since it is a lithium cell, it shouldn't leak - it'll just go dead . . . . Oh, and the "I'm dead" test voltage is 2.9 volts . . .

As I recall the last time I was in my console, it appeared to be a pretty generic battery type . . . you might just want to open your console, find out what it is marked, and find a match or cross reference . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related