Pig Time

Real simple request here. For Hog 1k, 2, and 3

I would like to program my fade time for a group of fixtures from one position to another using an offset value for each fixture from the middle pair to the outside pair.

Using pig time and setting a 1 pig thru 5 on my position parameter gets my snake going on the group but just from one side of my rig to the other. I cant seem to get my symmetrical look going.

Also doing similar effects with odds and evens and other groups as well would be great.

Much thanks,

Morehaze
Parents
  • Hopefully Brad or somebody will tell us for sure but I think you would have to select one side of your rig and use 1 pig+thru 5 and then select the other side and use 1 pig+thru 5

example: if you have 6 fixtures numbered and layed out on stage like this:

101 102 103 104 105 106

I think you would have to select 104-106 use 1 pig thru 5
    and then select "103 + 102 + 101" and use 1 pig....etc

I think you have to select 103 + 102 +101 in that order to get your symmetrical effect, because the console applies the effect in the order the fixtures are selected.....

I think.
  • Hopefully Brad or somebody will tell us for sure but I think you would have to select one side of your rig and use 1 pig+thru 5 and then select the other side and use 1 pig+thru 5

example: if you have 6 fixtures numbered and layed out on stage like this:

101 102 103 104 105 106

I think you would have to select 104-106 use 1 pig thru 5
    and then select "103 + 102 + 101" and use 1 pig....etc

I think you have to select 103 + 102 +101 in that order to get your symmetrical effect, because the console applies the effect in the order the fixtures are selected.....

I think.
Children
No Data
Related