Pig Time

Real simple request here. For Hog 1k, 2, and 3

I would like to program my fade time for a group of fixtures from one position to another using an offset value for each fixture from the middle pair to the outside pair.

Using pig time and setting a 1 pig thru 5 on my position parameter gets my snake going on the group but just from one side of my rig to the other. I cant seem to get my symmetrical look going.

Also doing similar effects with odds and evens and other groups as well would be great.

Much thanks,

Morehaze
Parents
  • Much thanks for the prompt reply,

I failed to achieve the effect with that approach. I could however make it happen like this. Example with 10 fixtures numbered in sequence in a straight line.

[LIST=1]
    Select fix 1 thru 5 and apply postition
    Pig time, position,set, 1 pig thru 5, enter
    Select fix 6 thru 10 and apply position
    Pig time, position, set, 5 pig thru 1, enter
    record cue

It worked!
    Now that seems so simple. Still I feel there is another shortcut to this process and I would like to have timing in a palette that I could adjust and offset on the fly. I'm sure the 3 is more than capable. Right???
  • Much thanks for the prompt reply,

I failed to achieve the effect with that approach. I could however make it happen like this. Example with 10 fixtures numbered in sequence in a straight line.

[LIST=1]
    Select fix 1 thru 5 and apply postition
    Pig time, position,set, 1 pig thru 5, enter
    Select fix 6 thru 10 and apply position
    Pig time, position, set, 5 pig thru 1, enter
    record cue

It worked!
    Now that seems so simple. Still I feel there is another shortcut to this process and I would like to have timing in a palette that I could adjust and offset on the fly. I'm sure the 3 is more than capable. Right???
Children
No Data
Related