Multiple Chases on a single Master

Just ran my first show using a HOG 1000 and loved working with it. My question is this. Is it possible to record multiple chases into a single master list. Such as I have a par chase, cues 1 , 2, and 3. And then another chase sequence on cues 4, 5, and 6. I want to be able to hit go and play the first chase sequence 1, 2, and 3, and then hit go again to play chase sequence 4, 5 and 6. Is this possible with the Hog 1K?
Parents
  • Yes it's possible.
    From the manual: Wholehog II Handbook page 61 Cues, Cuelists, and Pages

Special Cues:
    Loops and Links
    Links are used to create loops, or to interrupt the normal flow of a cuelist by jumping to a different point. Note that the cuelist loops back to the first cue by default, so that there is no need to add a link back to 1 at the end of a cuelist.
    Pressing Insert Link inserts a link cue after the current cue. The fade and delay columns change to Link to Cue and Duration. In the cue box, enter the cue number to link to. In the Duration column, either enter the number of times to perform the link or the amount of link time. Make sure to enter a decimal when setting a time value to distinguish it from a count.
  • Yes it's possible.
    From the manual: Wholehog II Handbook page 61 Cues, Cuelists, and Pages

Special Cues:
    Loops and Links
    Links are used to create loops, or to interrupt the normal flow of a cuelist by jumping to a different point. Note that the cuelist loops back to the first cue by default, so that there is no need to add a link back to 1 at the end of a cuelist.
    Pressing Insert Link inserts a link cue after the current cue. The fade and delay columns change to Link to Cue and Duration. In the cue box, enter the cue number to link to. In the Duration column, either enter the number of times to perform the link or the amount of link time. Make sure to enter a decimal when setting a time value to distinguish it from a count.
Children
No Data
Related