16 bit channels

Just a quick one... I was emailed a fixture to write a library for, however I am not an expert on Hog II libs. The fixture has Pan, Tilt, Pan Fine, Tilt Fine (in that order). There is no 8 bit mode, I know I could constant = 127 the two fine channels, but that makes everything a little bit jerky.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Hey Marty

Thanks for your reply.

I am fine with writing the fixture myself.

I was wondering however if there happened to be an undocumented "16 bit offset" or something of the sort.

It is not my first library... Just the first one I have written in a fair while, so I am a tad rusty, but it is very much like riding a bike... Anyway... this question is more of a vague hope that there exists the ability to do 16 bit parameter where the channels are not consecutive not a "Can you write a library for me?" or "How can I write a library?"

Rgds

-Mac
  • Hey Marty

Thanks for your reply.

I am fine with writing the fixture myself.

I was wondering however if there happened to be an undocumented "16 bit offset" or something of the sort.

It is not my first library... Just the first one I have written in a fair while, so I am a tad rusty, but it is very much like riding a bike... Anyway... this question is more of a vague hope that there exists the ability to do 16 bit parameter where the channels are not consecutive not a "Can you write a library for me?" or "How can I write a library?"

Rgds

-Mac
Children
No Data
Related