Hog2PC issues

So I've downloaded Hog2PC and the program starts up and runs fine with my computer.. But last night when I tried to use my widget, my computer tells me it cant find or install the driver.. Need help!! My computer is running Windows 7.. The other computer I've used has Vista and Hog2PC and picks up the widget and runs fine.. So needless to say.. Im confused!
Parents
  • Older widgets will only work with 2PC. Newer widgets will work with both 2PC and 3PC.

Look at the area around the DMX output jack. If there's a silver oval around it (either a silver plate or a machined recess) then it will work with 3PC. If the area around the DMX jack is blue, then the widget will need an upgrade to work with 3PC.

After you install 3PC, you can also look at the widget setup. If the widget is listed in red then it needs to be upgraded.

If you need an upgrade, talk to your dealer. You'll need to send them the electronic ID and serial number of the widget. The electronic ID is the number that shows up in the list of widgets in HogPC.
  • Older widgets will only work with 2PC. Newer widgets will work with both 2PC and 3PC.

Look at the area around the DMX output jack. If there's a silver oval around it (either a silver plate or a machined recess) then it will work with 3PC. If the area around the DMX jack is blue, then the widget will need an upgrade to work with 3PC.

After you install 3PC, you can also look at the widget setup. If the widget is listed in red then it needs to be upgraded.

If you need an upgrade, talk to your dealer. You'll need to send them the electronic ID and serial number of the widget. The electronic ID is the number that shows up in the list of widgets in HogPC.
Children
No Data
Related