Hog 500 help

Im am looking to buy a hog 500 lighting board, but I was seeing if anyone thinks its a good idea. I have my hands on one for $2200. is that a good price? It comes with a case too. I can operate a hog IPC board fine but dont have $8000 to buy one. thats why I am buying a hog 500. please let me know what you think.
Parents
  • I agree with Les. I had my own Hog1000 for years, but for my work out-of-date. I've sold it to a rental-comp and it still working fine, but it's getting old.
    (back-up on floppy-drive... ;-)

His HogPC-suggestion is a good idea. Fun part is indeed, you can extend it in time to you needs / money with programmer- and playback-wings, dmx-outputs and touchscreens.

I suggest that you go for the HogPc3 version, because that software is being updated constantly, the forums are good, so you don't have to find out everything yourself
  • I agree with Les. I had my own Hog1000 for years, but for my work out-of-date. I've sold it to a rental-comp and it still working fine, but it's getting old.
    (back-up on floppy-drive... ;-)

His HogPC-suggestion is a good idea. Fun part is indeed, you can extend it in time to you needs / money with programmer- and playback-wings, dmx-outputs and touchscreens.

I suggest that you go for the HogPc3 version, because that software is being updated constantly, the forums are good, so you don't have to find out everything yourself
Children
No Data
Related