HELP.....Elation Profile

I have an old HOG 1000, (strike 1) I am new to lighting and programming, (strike 2) I have no idea how to build a fixture profile, (strike3) and I desperately need a fixture profile for an Elation Platinum 5r spot Pro.......please does anyone have one that is compatible with my HOG 1000, and is willing to share or share with a cost? This means money to you folks, if you can provide me with a working profile......:hogsign::sad:

James
Parents
  • Get thee the Hog-2 manual, and read the section on creating profiles - much better than what is in the 1000 manual, and since they run the same software, dead on correct.

And absolutely nothing wrong with the 1000 . . . if you also have older fixtures, the Hog-2 family is still a rock solid console that will do anything you need (except bleed you dry of $$$).

Having said that, I have written numerous profiles, but I don't do Elation . . . . so can't help much there with anything "good to go" . . .

- Tim
  • Get thee the Hog-2 manual, and read the section on creating profiles - much better than what is in the 1000 manual, and since they run the same software, dead on correct.

And absolutely nothing wrong with the 1000 . . . if you also have older fixtures, the Hog-2 family is still a rock solid console that will do anything you need (except bleed you dry of $$$).

Having said that, I have written numerous profiles, but I don't do Elation . . . . so can't help much there with anything "good to go" . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related