HELP.....Elation Profile

I have an old HOG 1000, (strike 1) I am new to lighting and programming, (strike 2) I have no idea how to build a fixture profile, (strike3) and I desperately need a fixture profile for an Elation Platinum 5r spot Pro.......please does anyone have one that is compatible with my HOG 1000, and is willing to share or share with a cost? This means money to you folks, if you can provide me with a working profile......:hogsign::sad:

James
Parents
  • No problem! Hopefully that will help - it's pretty detailed, along with the few other things you need to tweak to add a profile. Dennis Hessbergers Hog-2 library generator is also out there, but myself, I find a text editor serves me just as well, but if you at least understand what is going on in the lib entry, you can start with the tool and hand tweak if needed. Just hope that your fixture does not have reversed MSB/LSB on things like pan/tilt - Hog-2 can't accomodate that at all, and some of the cheezy Chinese fixtures have made that mistake in their DMX setup.

- Tim
  • No problem! Hopefully that will help - it's pretty detailed, along with the few other things you need to tweak to add a profile. Dennis Hessbergers Hog-2 library generator is also out there, but myself, I find a text editor serves me just as well, but if you at least understand what is going on in the lib entry, you can start with the tool and hand tweak if needed. Just hope that your fixture does not have reversed MSB/LSB on things like pan/tilt - Hog-2 can't accomodate that at all, and some of the cheezy Chinese fixtures have made that mistake in their DMX setup.

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related