Sharpy profile

I'm after a Sharpy profile for a Hog2

Does one exist on the Highend site as a cant seem to find it?

Many thanks

S
Parents
  • Just as a foot note really:

If your still running consoles that use H2 then learning this is a must and actually easy, its just a big text file, its not too much voodoo. I still get asked to do this files and some people will pay rather than do it themselves.

How I learnt the basics was open a show on a PC and look at that file in textedit program and worked it out from there. The manual is a bit long winded and I found just viewing the file more informative.

In the file you will see how the units are named, how ranges are created if you want to make a perfect file, sometimes if you have arrived at a club and there is some strange LED fixture, its going to be enough to bang the dmx into the right kinds and make the correct defaults for it to function, that will take a few minutes.

I stopped using Hog 2 five years ago, it was a festival using fixtures none of which were in the library including a couple of media servers, I had to make all the personalities, once you learn it, then you can have great fun inserting rude words into ranges :p
  • Just as a foot note really:

If your still running consoles that use H2 then learning this is a must and actually easy, its just a big text file, its not too much voodoo. I still get asked to do this files and some people will pay rather than do it themselves.

How I learnt the basics was open a show on a PC and look at that file in textedit program and worked it out from there. The manual is a bit long winded and I found just viewing the file more informative.

In the file you will see how the units are named, how ranges are created if you want to make a perfect file, sometimes if you have arrived at a club and there is some strange LED fixture, its going to be enough to bang the dmx into the right kinds and make the correct defaults for it to function, that will take a few minutes.

I stopped using Hog 2 five years ago, it was a festival using fixtures none of which were in the library including a couple of media servers, I had to make all the personalities, once you learn it, then you can have great fun inserting rude words into ranges :p
Children
No Data
Related