Is the WholeHog 2 still useable?

I just bought a Hog 2 on ebay and as I wait for it to arrive I am wondering if this is still a useable board? I have a jazz club with about 50 various light including some moving heads.

Just wondering what the general consensus was.

Will
Parents
  • I have been using the Elation Emulator software and its a pain. WAAAY to much clicking to get something to turn on. We have a live music venue and we don't really know what is going to come next because we don't really have rehearsals (just basic sound checks) for us to make real cues so i was hoping that a physical console would make it faster to throw things on and off. I hope I didn't make a mistake!!

I know very well how to make custom libraries for newer fixtures on Emulator, but how is it done on the Hog 2? Is there a program or something?
  • I have been using the Elation Emulator software and its a pain. WAAAY to much clicking to get something to turn on. We have a live music venue and we don't really know what is going to come next because we don't really have rehearsals (just basic sound checks) for us to make real cues so i was hoping that a physical console would make it faster to throw things on and off. I hope I didn't make a mistake!!

I know very well how to make custom libraries for newer fixtures on Emulator, but how is it done on the Hog 2? Is there a program or something?
Children
No Data
Related