Wholehog 2 effect library.

Hi! Anyone have effect.dat file from Wholehog 2 show? Let me download please!
Parents
  • Hello,
    I come to you for information about the JANDS HOG 1000 lighting console that I saw on your website.
    You are great professionals and you will certainly be able to inform me.
    I just inherited this console in perfect condition but don't know how to make it work because I'm a sound technician and not a lighting designer.
    It is an old light console but according to the information I could find on the web, it was a reference, and I also saw that it is still used and rented by many service providers for theaters and concerts despite his great age! It's incredible !
    Could you tell me under which windows version it works?
    I saw that there is a floppy disk drive but did not find in my uncle's estate the floppy disk which should allow it to be initialized... tell me more!
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Best regards
    Eric MORATA
    Music Partners Organization France.
  • Hello,
    I come to you for information about the JANDS HOG 1000 lighting console that I saw on your website.
    You are great professionals and you will certainly be able to inform me.
    I just inherited this console in perfect condition but don't know how to make it work because I'm a sound technician and not a lighting designer.
    It is an old light console but according to the information I could find on the web, it was a reference, and I also saw that it is still used and rented by many service providers for theaters and concerts despite his great age! It's incredible !
    Could you tell me under which windows version it works?
    I saw that there is a floppy disk drive but did not find in my uncle's estate the floppy disk which should allow it to be initialized... tell me more!
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Best regards
    Eric MORATA
    Music Partners Organization France.
Children
Related