Ethernet switch

The ethernet switch you did made, what happend to it?
Parents
  • DISCLAIMER:
    I'm not a network technician, or fiber guru, but I have a pretty extensive background in networking Hogs using fiber optics.

I use a Netgear fiber switch (FS509) and other Netgear switches for area nodes. I've found that the simpler the switch, the better it works. That little $49.00 switch you got at Best Buy will work just as well, if not better than the $500.00 switch from HP or Cisco. It will save you money and headaches.

Having said all that, I too was dissapointed about the passing of the network switch. I just wanted to cool LEMO connectors.

Best regards,
  • DISCLAIMER:
    I'm not a network technician, or fiber guru, but I have a pretty extensive background in networking Hogs using fiber optics.

I use a Netgear fiber switch (FS509) and other Netgear switches for area nodes. I've found that the simpler the switch, the better it works. That little $49.00 switch you got at Best Buy will work just as well, if not better than the $500.00 switch from HP or Cisco. It will save you money and headaches.

Having said all that, I too was dissapointed about the passing of the network switch. I just wanted to cool LEMO connectors.

Best regards,
Children
No Data
Related