Ethernet switch

The ethernet switch you did made, what happend to it?
Parents
  • Hi! Here at the Norwegian Opera & Ballet in Oslo we use Allied Telesis AT-8624 PoE, 24 ports ethernet switches. I have been looking around for ethernet switches for entertainment applications with PoE and Ethercon connectors. The new switch from Pathway Connectivity looks promising with 10x Ethercons and PoE, one fibre uplink and a little LCD screen for configuration. I have also made my own Ethercon switch with a Allied Telesis AT-8624 PoE switch. 16x Ethercons in a 2U 19" rack, this switch is optimised for sACN with IGMP V2 (Internet group management protocol)
    I have also seen interesting ethernet products for entertainment use from ELC lighting, XLNT, Luminex, Chroma Q, Pathway connectivity and TMB all with Neutrik Ethercon plugs.
    I think the marked is more mature now for Ethercon switches, also from Barco/ HES in nice blue outfit! It seems that the prices is dropping on Ethercon switches and DMX nodes.
  • Hi! Here at the Norwegian Opera & Ballet in Oslo we use Allied Telesis AT-8624 PoE, 24 ports ethernet switches. I have been looking around for ethernet switches for entertainment applications with PoE and Ethercon connectors. The new switch from Pathway Connectivity looks promising with 10x Ethercons and PoE, one fibre uplink and a little LCD screen for configuration. I have also made my own Ethercon switch with a Allied Telesis AT-8624 PoE switch. 16x Ethercons in a 2U 19" rack, this switch is optimised for sACN with IGMP V2 (Internet group management protocol)
    I have also seen interesting ethernet products for entertainment use from ELC lighting, XLNT, Luminex, Chroma Q, Pathway connectivity and TMB all with Neutrik Ethercon plugs.
    I think the marked is more mature now for Ethercon switches, also from Barco/ HES in nice blue outfit! It seems that the prices is dropping on Ethercon switches and DMX nodes.
Children
No Data
Related